Slow goings

Hello my lovelies.

I’ve missed you all. Thank you to those of you that have checked in one me while I’ve been absent. I must confess that my muse has been very flighty this summer. She up and vanished for a while. She’s starting to come back to me. The fanfic exchange hosted by Queen of Area Five helped get the muse going again. I will be finishing the story I wrote for RachW and then I will be posting all of it here.

I don’t know what it is about this year, but I am dubbing it the year of the breakup. It’s been both painful and invigorating. I’ve learned a lot about myself and who my true friends are. It’s been one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

And speaking of rollercoasters . . .

I’ll be in Walt Disney World next weekend for the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT, so no update. I can’t guarantee that you’ll get updates every week again, but I’m going to try for at least once a month.

Until next time my lovelies.

XOXOXOXO

MJ1028

Nymphomania – Tonight’s the Night

Picking Up the Pieces – Turning a Corner

This entry was posted in Nymphomania, Picking Up the Pieces and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Slow goings

1. shoegirl01 says:

Can’t leave a review for Nymphomania 😦
    That was hot!

2. mom2goalies says:

Comments boxes aren’t appearing on the updates.
    Loved both of them.

Looking forward to Eric and Sookie finally getting together after a very long 3 month wait and hope Godric isn’t going to put a kink in their plans!

Very glad Sookie is finally seeing Bill for the douche he is and actually seeing Eric as a man instead of her boss. Wonder what she’ll think if he ever admits how long he’s loved her?

Thanks for the updates and I look forward to any chapters you get the time and creativity to share with us!

Glad to read you are getting your muse restarted. My continued sympathies with your ongoing trials. People forget that emotional injuries are just as debilitating as physical. Hopefully you can see/find that alleged light at the of the ‘tunnel’ now or sometime soon. Always, always enjoy reading your stories and looking forward to reading these updates. 🙂

4. nicolle1977 says:

Glad that your muse came back, hopefully it will help with clearing your head. Thanks for the update.

5. Glad everything is going well for you. I was just thinking of you yesterday! In fact, I came here to see if WP had unsubscribed me (like it keeps doing) and I’d missed an update. But no. I was hoping everything was going good while you transitioned into your new life. Have a great time in Epcot. The F&W festival is a blast!

You’ve been missed! You’ve had one helluva year, and it takes a great deal of time to adjust to these things. It’s very much like mourning so there are steps. Take all the time you need, we’ll still be here for you! 🙂 I’m so happy that for you that your muse has returned! Pouring some of your own experiences into your creativity through her is a great way to go! It sounds like you’re also having a fabulous time too, with all of your new experiences! Good for you! I’m really happy for you! Have a wonderful time at Epcot and enjoy every bit of that festival. Can’t wait to read about it! Onto the chapters now! It’s great to have you back! 🙂

7. estrella75 says:

Good to see you back ❤

8. Kittyinaz says:

Reblogged this on Kittyinaz's Reblog Page and commented:
    WE missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Rachel says:

I’m very much looking forward to reading the rest of the story. Thanks again for the gift fic!