Voting Is Open for 24 hours!!

I know, I know. You’ve probably seen this a dozen times already and are sick of it. HOWEVER, if you go vote, I might treat you all to the first chapter of A Viking’s Choice a month early since I did say Summer 2015, and we aren’t technically there yet. But you have to tell me you voted in response to this post or else you won’t get to see it. 😉

You Want Blood Awards

wooddoors01

In response to yesterday’s announcement, a large crowd of writers, readers, and stalkers has gathered at the door. Soon they are led down a long, dark hallway to eventually arrive at a single door guarded by a face familiar to many, if not all.

tb-alcide-promo

“Freakity frack fuck….that is Alcide….I want…” MistressJessica could not stop the words from tumbling out as she eyed the male guarding the door as though she didn’t know if she wanted to tackle the man or the door first.

“Hold her back,” Magsdonald whispered to the ones around them. They all quietly chuckled in response.

“Welcome back, everyone! I am glad that you guys were able to find time in your schedules to come back and vote to help keep the fandom on strong footing as we all move forward,” Alcide said, his deep voice cut across the gathering.  “We are to wait…

View original post 474 more words

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Voting Is Open for 24 hours!!

1. reinla says:

I kind of wish we had “I’ve voted have you? ” buttons. Cause I voted already 🙂

2. reinla says:

I sort of wish we had “I’ve voted have you?” buttons that we could spam our own pages with. Since I sort of voted, like twice already I think?

3. kinnik7104 says:

Oh yes, I voted! Can I have the chapter now? 😉

• Eager much? LOL.

I will send it tomorrow after voting is closed so I only have to send one big group email.

Thank you for supporting 4padfoot and all her amazing work!

• kinnik7104 says:

Yes, I’m eager! When you find someone who writes stories that you love and have loved since she began, it’s hard not to get excited for more!! (btw, it’s not just 4padfoot, though she is amazing, I support you all). 🙂 You guys are the reason I started writing to begin with!

4. 4xamom says:

I voted ,but it haven’t read Queens Command yet so i can wait for the 1st chapter of A Viking’s Choice.

5. Kelly foster says:

I voted! Let me read please!

6. lostinspace33 says:

I voted! 🙂

7. lzdiva4 says:

I Voted!! and I’m happy to get a sneak peak of A Viking’s Choice.

8. ericluver says:

Voted! 😀👍😀

9. rainey girl says:

I voted!! Looking forward to my sneak peak 😀

10. anem72 says:

I voted – even without the added incentive! I really looking forward to the start of this one. Oh yeah – Eric sent me to say that I love your stories, and I do.

11. The email has been sent. 🙂

Me too! 🙂 Congratulations!! 🙂 To both you & Kleannhouse! Well deserved, ladies!
    I also wanted to let you know that there’s a great article in the latest addition of Rolling Stone about the events in Baltimore written by Matt Taibi, their best investigative journalist, IMO, just an FYI.