Here are the rules for this award:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
I have been remiss in doing this. You see, I am avoiding WordPress during the week otherwise I get absolutely no writing done, which is evident by the fact it took me nearly an hour to type these two sentences since all my current favorites were updated tonight. I almost missed the lovely VictoryinTrouble nominating me for this little treat. Thank you darlin’! I also know that my dear friend Magsmacdonald nominated me; if I have missed any others, I do apologize. Thank you to everyone that has nominated me.
And my seven weird facts . . .
1. Some of you know, but . . . I was a mobile wedding Dj for seven years. Oh, the stories I could tell you!
2. I do not like to eat strawberries but I love everything strawberry-flavored.
3. I am allergic to mushrooms.
4. I would prefer to listen to music or read a book than watch TV.
5. I was once almost arrested not once but twice for public indecency. Make of that statement what you will.
6. I abhor pink. My room as a child looked like a Pepto Bismol factory exploded.
7. My husband nicknamed me “Button” very early on in our relationship. He said I was as cute as a button.
A reminder for you that this will be the last post for the month of October. I am going on vacation Friday and I am not planning on doing any writing. I know that disappoints many of you, but I need a break; I feel burnt out on many levels. This week I was resenting having to write because it meant I couldn’t lie like a vegetable on the couch (something I never do when I’m feeling like my normal self). So it’s time for a break. I also think I will be taking off the month of December. I am still on the fence about that for now.
So since I will not talk to you between now and then, Happy Halloween my lovelies.
Thank you kleannhouse as always! BTW, those cliffhangers y’all don’t seem so happy about, she helps me decide where they will be.
The Boss – The Morning After
Deception – The Basement
Hanging in the Balance – Storm Clouds on the Horizon
Life in the Fast Lane – Knockout