Your opinion matters

I’m curious about something and I figured I would ask all of you what your opinion is. Would you rather I focus on one story at a time and update that story until its completion or would you rather I continue to do as I have done and have multiple stories updated on Sundays?

Also, there is a new story debuting tonight, The Boss. Β Read the home page of the story to get a description of it.

Also, there is a new one shot based on a banner made for me by Kittyinaz.

Sorry this is short and sweet, but Once Upon a Time is on; bring on Captain Swan!!!!!!!!!

A Queen’s Command – Surprise Visit

The Boss – The Man in Charge

Deception – The Plot Thickens . . .

Hanging in the Balance – Light It Up

Life in the Fast Lane – Clearing the Air

One Shot – Cowboy Casanova

Thank you kleannhouse!!!

This entry was posted in A Queen's Command, Deception, Hanging in the Balance, Life in the Fast Lane, New Story, One Shots, The Boss and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Your opinion matters

1. askarsgirl says:

I like your multiple updates every Sunday. I can see how that can be difficult for you. I don’t mind if you would rather concentrate on one story until completion, as long as that story is Deception! 😜

2. ca53buckeye says:

I agree with askarsgirl in that keeping up with all of the stories does not let you contemplate in depth and provide all the richness that each and every storyline deserves. I believe that you should only concentrate on no more than two at a time. Maybe you can conduct a poll in that you readership can vote on their top two favorite stories and then segue onto stories 3/4, 5/6, etc.

3. theladykt says:

prefer the multiples. Otherwise I’ll get very impatient when you are updating a story I don’t read (AH ones). πŸ™‚ Seriously though. Whatever works easiest for you.

4. lilloucfer says:

I look forward to the multiple updates to your stories πŸ™‚ But whichever way you decide, I will enjoy reading your stories!

5. larakingsley says:

I really like the Sunday multiple updates. Make my Sundays even more special πŸ˜‰

6. VictoryInTrouble says:

I like the multiple updates but do what’s easiest for you! πŸ™‚

7. Jamie says:

I like the multiple updates!! I guess you could say I am greedy because I love all your stories:):) No matter what you decide, I will be happy with any update!:):) Thank you!!

8. missron80 says:

my opinion is one at a time to avoid confusion and it’s nice to see completed come around quicker. that said, some authors hate being told to rein in their muse that way and will update as they feel lead. in the end it is entirely up to you. as a reader I prefer one at a time but as a writer I understand the need to write what is banging on the door

9. I love the way you update multiple stories. If you can keep up the pace than I am happy to read them! πŸ˜€

10. vondax55 says:

Contrary to other people it seems, I like to see a story have more continuity and get the full enjoyment without having to go back and refresh my memory most updates. Too many stories remain incomplete on fanfic and I think and it is really off-putting. Although I am sure you wouldn’t do that, I still feel the greatest affection to the stories I read that have flowed nicely to their natural conclusion. I love and anticipate your stories always, no matter how you structure your writing so perhaps you should follow your heart and do what feel best for you. Jillian xx

11. saldred75 says:

honestly, I love the multiple updates, but I wholeheartedly agree with the others that if one is easier for you than do that.

12. I agree with Vondaxx55 about there being too many unfinished stories out there and often only read completed ones. That being said, I am fine with weekly updates from authors that are consistent. I understand the difficulty of keeping your muse on task for one story when you have many story lines going at once so do what feels right for you. It has been a long time since I looked forward to Sunday reading (the end of Immortal Beloved) as much as I do now with your weekly updates.

13. lostinspace33 says:

I love reading all of your stories at once, but I’m for whatever method keeps you motivated to write. If focusing on one story at a time does it for you, then I’m good with that, too. πŸ™‚

14. gwynwyvar says:

Hmmm overwhelming consensus. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it lol.
    I am happy for you to continue as you are. I love all the stories so I’m torn. I’d love to get more than one chapter at a time for a story. Bybee two stories worth two chapters? Then I wouldn’t need to review the previous chapters of so many stories to get myself up to date lol. But then I’d miss the other stories! Hehe. The dilemma!

Ultimately. I’m happy to continue to read whichever way you go. πŸ™‚

And Yay for more to read now!

15. procompsognatus says:

I think you should write one story at the time. It will be more full enjoyment.

16. ashmo2000 says:

I love your stories and I’d love them any way I got them:) You write them however is easy for you I know how you can get ideas while you’re working on one story, happens to all of us. Thanks for giving us an option, but it’s up to you and your lovely muse(s).

17. I’m only really reading the AH stories so I like the multiple updates. But I’ll wait if you prefer to concentrate on only one at a time. What ever is best for you!

18. Mindy781 says:

I feel lucky to read your work. Whatever is easiest for you. I’m really enjoying deception. I like all your stories.

19. I like all your stories and I’m here waiting anxiously for updates! But it’s mostly up to you I guess you should do what is easiest for you .If you find updating all your stories is getting difficult then take the time to do one story at the time. Take care Hugs

20. redjane12 says:

Let me preface this by saying that each writer should follow the process that works for them creatively and also so they do not become ‘mad’. I can see that working on more than one story can help some writers who enjoy playing with various impersonations of our fav characters. So I’d say whatever works for you. Now, personally as a reader of many stories, sometimes it is tricky to keep all the different plots in my head so I tend to follow max. one or two stories by the same writer because otherwise I find it a bit hard to keep up with the plot in my head. For me this is harder with canon / supernatural stories as often similar situations / plots recur. So to stop beating around the bush, I guess I prefer more frequent updates of one story and if it happens to be one I am not reading, I just wait until the next one is up… But to reiterate once again, that is just my preference as a reader and can completely understand if writers need to switch gears, take time off a story etc… Your writing is a gift so always grateful!

me, i am good with whatever you decide to do and once you are ready for me to Beta it , just throw it my way and it will be done. KY

22. kinnik7104 says:

I like the weekly updates of all at a time, but like everyone is saying, whatever is the easiest for you. If it would be easier to only update a couple at a time until they are finished instead of all that might be the best of both worlds?