Here we go again….

Hello darlings!

No, this isn’t an update for ADL or IHH…sorry!  I am working on the next chapter for each story.  However, something else has been consuming my time since Friday night.  Well…..I had an idea for another story.  (Hides behind the couch to avoid the items being thrown her way.)  I know, I’m sorry!  I know I put I Remember Nothing on hold because I couldn’t handle three active stories at one time (however I am working on the next chapter of that too!)  But this new story will be a one-shot….maybe a two-shot.  It’s something that came to me after seeing two of my favorite authors get hit by the infamous “anonymous/guest reviewer”.  I ran the idea past magsmacdonald, and let’s just say it’s run away from us.  We are having way too much fun with this!  It’s a story where myself and mags will be actual characters.  So I wanted to give you a little preview of what’s in store…

In appreciation for all your hard work,

the owners of Fangtasia wish to extend their deepest thanks.

Please join us in honor of our favorite fanfiction writers,

Friday, March 21, 2014,

An hour before the stroke of midnight.

This is a private event; invitation is required.

Thoughts?

15 Responses to Here we go again….

1. Can’t wait to read the reactions. Smiling again just thinking about it.
    ~mags

2. gyllene says:

Sounds great! I can’t wait to read it. 🙂

Beta’d chapter on its way back to you… it is really good KY

4. theladykt says:

Can’t wait to read it. LOL

Looking forward to reading it.

6. valady1 says:

Sounds like a clever and fun idea..

7. murgatroid98 says:

I can understand the need to work on one, or two, stories at a time. I can also understand the desire to strike when the muse is bombarding you with an idea. With the two of you writing it, I know it will be good.

8. aolani08 says:

I hope you don’t burn yourself out I love your stories and for you to take on too much and the stories go on hiatus. I’m a faithful and dedicated fan so I wish you luck

• Oh I won’t burn myself out. I am going to focus on writing ADL and IHH today while my husband watches the College basketball tournament on TV. This one-shot is just something to try and brighten things up since mags and I had a rough week

9. gwynwyvar says:

Hope you have both had fun writing it 🙂 I am sure I’m going to have fun reading it!

10. Pingback: Who Shot JR or THANKS | magsmacdonald

This should be fun, and that’s something you’re both deserving of! I’ll bet you both had a great time creating it, and I can’t wait to read it.

12. luvvamps says:

Sounds very interesting! Can’t wait.